This year’s ExpoWest 2016 was another great event with record numbers of attendees and natural, organic, and wellness related companies. Over 3K companies showing and over 77,000 attendees made the trek to Anaheim, California. It just keeps getting bigger and better every year.
This show continues to bring out some great, new and innovative products and this year continued the tradition.
Here’s a few highlights from walking all the aisles of the show.
- CLIF Nut Butter Filled Energy Bars
- Navitas Naturals Superfood Nut Bars
- Hip Chick Little Camper Kid Meals
- Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetened Chocolate and Cocoa
- KARMA Nuts Wrapped Cashews
- JR Watkins All Natural Food Coloring
- Hail Merry Nut Hummus
- Manitoba Heart Hemp Bites and Protein Smoothie Mix
- Bob’s Red Mill Protein Powders
- Éclair Naturals Body Care with Food Grade Ingredients
- Boulder Canyon Sweet Corn, Peach Cobbler, and Grilled Brats Kettle Chips
- Living Intentions – Rehauled packaging to appeal to more functional and mass audience
- Humm Kombucha
- Veggemo Veggie-based Non-dairy Beverage
- NUTIVA Buttery Flavored Coconut Oil, Organic Hazelnut Spread without any of the artificial flavors that the leading hazelnut spreads have
- IGZU Bamboo Leaf Tea
- Earnest Eats Energized Hot Cereals Powered by Coffee Fruit
- Jelly Belly Organic Jelly Beans
- Annie Chun's Seaweed Crisps
- Wella Bar
- Once Upon a Farm Mash-ups for Babies/Kids